Links and Other Helpful Learning Tools
The links below are there to help you learn, understand or to just plain entertain! New links will be added after rehearsal based on good suggestions, and seasonal links will be deleted after the concerts so check back frequently to see what’s new!
Brian Farrell Warmup
This warmup has been prepared by our Artistic Director to prepare your voice for rehearsal and performance. Singing this warmup every day will help improve your vocal placement and tone, and add notes that you normally wouldn’t be able to sing!
Stampede Show July 6-16, 2017
PLEASE NOTE: The Stampede has asked us to use the previous official lyric “all thy sons command” for the performance. This is not on the sheet music, so will need to be written in.
Returning Member Interviews
Please take a moment to schedule your interview on either August 20th or 23rd. Click the button below to sign up.
Past Concert Recordings
2012 Season Concerts – Memphis.
Concert 1: Great Balls of Fire
Concert 2: Walkin’ in Memphis
2013 Season Concerts – British.
Concert 1: London Calling
Concert 2: British Rhapsody
2014 Season Concerts – Canada.
Concert 1: Life is a Highway
Concert 2: 52 Degrees North
2015 Season Concerts
Concert 1: Inside the Wall of Sound
2016 Season Concerts
Concert 1: Unplugged
Concert 2: California
2017 Season Concerts
Concert 1: MixTape
- April 12, 5-6:30pm; Killarney
- April 26, 5-6:30pm; Killarney
- April 27, 7:30-10pm; Oil City Press
- May 3, 5-6:30pm; Killarney
- May 4, 7:30-10pm; Location TBA
- May 6, 8pm: Brandon Flock Foundation (6pm) and Public Performance (8pm), King Eddy Hotel. Call time: 4:30pm.
- June 6, 7pm: Private Performance (Coril), Hyatt Regency Hotel. Call time: 4:30pm.
- July 6, 4pm: Private Performance (US Consulate). Call time: 3:00pm.
For a zip file of all the sheet music selected March 15th: ReMix March 15, 2017
For a zip file of the MP3’s of the music (no Jan 2017 songs): ReMix Spring MP3’s
For a zip file of the MP3’s of the Jan 2017 songs: ReMix MixTape Songs