We are looking for talented singers with high-performance energy and a passion for singing. Are you an experienced singer who is looking for a new challenge? Do you want to be part of a supportive community that will push you to go beyond your comfort zone and improve your performing skills? If so, please consider auditioning for Revv52!
Being part of Revv52 is a commitment of your time, talents, and enthusiasm. We hold regular weekly Wednesday rehearsals and weekend workshops periodically. Each Revvster is also expected to practice independently to improve their vocal skills, memorize the songs, music, and choreography for the upcoming show. For each show in November, January and May, there is an extra set of rehearsals in addition to the performances.
- Submit a Video – The audition process starts with you submitting an audition video using the form on this page. We accept video submissions at any time. If you are having difficulties submitting a video send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. We’re looking for about two minutes that showcase you and your singing style.
- In-Person Audition – If you are selected based on your audition video there will be a second in-person audition. This audition will consist of three stages:
Sing your solo video selection in person, either acapella or with track that you provide.
- A quick range check (chest and head voice), vocal blend check, and conversation to get to know each other.
- Sing one of two songs (either Billy Joel’s “And So It Goes” or “Some Nights” by Fun; both sets of sheet music will be sent to you) in your part with Revv52 members providing you with SATB accompaniment.
- In-Person Audition Feedback – Each person who auditions will be provided feedback on their audition. The will also be informed if they have been selected to join Revv52 in the upcoming season.
Ready to join Revv52? Submit your audition below.